Written by Administrator
Friday, 11 September 2015 00:00
OPEN BURNING AND BURN PERMITS
FALL OPEN BURNING: October 1 to November 30
OPEN BURNING RULES:
· Burning only allowed on daylight hours on non-windy days
· The leaves and other landscape waste can only be burned in small controlled piles
· The burn must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult
· A water source must be nearby and the fire completely extinguished when finished
· Residents are asked to check with their neighbors prior to burning to make sure that there are no health issues affected by smoke
|Last Updated on Friday, 11 September 2015 14:59|
Heydays was a huge success! Click here to view the official Heydays website.
Our village webpage got an overhaul! Take some time to check it out.
Road construction updates. Your source for staying up to date on the progress of our road improvements!.
New stories from the Pantagraph - All News Headlines
News stories from the Heyworth Star community page - See what is going on in our community.
News from the Heyworth Schools - 8th grade student meets the president during "Top Cop" honors ceremony!